Online Training Certified Competency Development and Implementation Professional PT Eltasa Prima
PT Eltasa Prima Konsulta sebagai perusahaan penyedia jasa layanan Training dan Consulting di Indonesia menyelenggarakan online training berjudul Certified Competency Development and Implementation Professional. Online Training ini dilaksanakan selama 2 hari menggunakan Media Conference Zoom Meeting dan Google Meet dengan peserta berasal dari PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia. Judul training ini juga merupakan kerja sama antara PT Eltasa Prima dengan American Academy Project Management dan Qultura Indonesia dalam program sertifikasi internasional dengan judul yang sama. Adapun pembahasan training yang berlangsung di tanggal 28 dan 29 April 2022 ini adalah sebagai berikut.
It’s generally known that people working in organizations are one of the best sources of differentiation. Products, services, processes, and business models can be copied but people as organizational valuable sources are difficult to imitate. As the need for effective and competent workforce is increasing day by day, it has become a challenging task for HR today to obtain and develop workforce that can give superior performance. One of the important factors contributing to organization performance is employee competency.
A competency framework is a model that broadly describes performance excellence within an organization. Such a framework usually includes a number of competencies that are applied to multiple occupational roles within the organization. Each competency defines, in generic terms, excellence in working behavior; this definition then establishes the benchmark against which staff are assessed. A competency framework is a means by which organizations communicate which behaviors are required, valued, recognized and rewarded with respect to specific occupational roles. It ensures that staff, in general, have a common understanding of the organization’s values and expected excellent performance behaviors.
The Certified Competency Development and Implementation Professional (CCDIP) program provides participants with the strategic knowledge and techniques needed to design, develop and implement competencies at work effectively in order to achieve the organization’s long term business goals. The program also serves as an excellent platform for participants to obtain wider insight into the broad spectrum of competency framework.
- Define competencies and the important role they play in Human Resources and the organization.
- Extract competencies from business plans and apply the steps needed in designing competency models.
- Apply competencies in the recruitment, career development, succession planning and training & development processes
- Understand issues that may arise when developing competency models and how to overcome them
- Apply techniques to develop, design and implement a competency framework for the organization
- Define and write competencies for your organization in line with business objectives
- Design and develop assessment center for competency identification
- Execute Competency-Based Interviews effectively
- How to effectively communicate the framework to key business stakeholders and the organization
MODULE 1. INTRODUCTION TO COMPETENCY MAPPING
- What is Competency?
- Competence and Competency
- Categorization of Competency
- Competencies for Competitive Advantage
- Why Competencies?
- Myths about Competency
MODULE 2. COMPETENCY MODELS
- Defining Competency Models
- Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes (KSAs)
- Four Types of Competency Models
- Competencies for the Twenty-First Century
- Developing Competency Models – Spencer’s Classic Competency Study Design
- Tips for Developing Useful Competency Models
MODULE 3. COMPETENCY-BASED APPLICATIONS
- Position Requirement
- Position Fulfilment
- Performance Management
- Competency Models can Enhance HRM Systems (Benefits of Using a Competency in Selection, Training and Development, Performance Appraisal, and Succession Planning)
MODULE 4. ISSUES RELATED TO DEVELOPING COMPETENCY MODELS
- Several Competency Models Development Issues That may Arise
MODULE 5. FORMATION OF A COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK
- Define the Purpose and Performance Objectives of a Job or Position
- Identify the Competencies and Behaviors that Predict and Describe Superior Performance in the Job
- Validate Selected Competencies
- Implement/Integrate Competencies
- Update Competencies
MODULE 6. WRITING COMPETENCIES
- Competency Framework Guidelines
- Who should Write Competencies?
- Levels of Competency with Respect to Scope and Job Context
- Understanding and Writing Task Statements and KSAPs
- Remember the Differentiation While Writing the Competencies
- Steps for Writing Competencies
MODULE 7. ASSESSMENT CENTRES
- How were the People Assessed Earlier
- A History of Assessment Centre
- The Use of Assessment Centers in the Industry
- Types of Exercises
Untuk mengetahui Informasi jadwal training selain Online Training Certified Competency Development and Implementation Professional PT Eltasa Prima dapat dicek di link berikut: Jadwal Training 2022
Informasi dan pendaftaran training dapat dilakukan melalu kontak WA/SMS/TELP di nomor 081226247070 (Lia)
Kunjungi website Online Training PT Eltasa Prima lainnya untuk mengetahui informasi training lainnya di link berikut: www.e-trainingonline.com