Master Quality Manager
This is an executive program exploring the world of quality management. The program is designed to facilitate a framework for providing management counsel to clients, institutions in the public and private sector. Candidates will incorporate the informational fabric from the core curriculum and become open to examples of comprehension in their technical expertise and experience in global consulting roles to organizations. The modules are created to show candidates the key topics of the profession and to discussed, analyzed and understood. Candidates will also be expected to work break out groups and teams to present consulting services to actual clients and prepare solutions to case studies.
Those who complete this professional development program will earn certification and learn cutting edge strategies in analysis and implementation of solutions for clients worldwide.
- Educate students with the statistical tools and international standards commonly adopted in the quality assurance process;
Educate students with quality management principles and practices.
- Introduction to quality management
- Quality tools and techniques
- Statistical process control and acceptance sampling
- Quality management systems and awards
- Total quality management TQM
- Quality Planning
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Diskusi dan Sharing Pengalaman
- Role Play
American Academy Certified Consultant