Financial Risk Management
Risk Management strives to provide financial protection and support services to all departments in the organization. The success of the department in fulfilling its responsibilities requires close coordination with, and cooperation from, the total organization for identification of potential risks and prompt notification of claims for losses sustained.
The Financial Risk Management segment extends the governance framework covered in the Ethics and Governance segment, further discusses the process of investment evaluation that was covered in the Strategic Management Accounting segment, and examines some of the practical elements and complexities of hedge accounting in relation to the International Financial Reporting Standards that were covered in the Financial Reporting segment.
The Participants be able to:
- Identification and analysis of risk and assessment of loss potential
- Eliminating or minimizing risks
- Implementing loss funding and risk financing mechanisms
- Claims control and litigation management
- 1. What is Financial Risk Management?
- 2. Identifying Major Financial Risks
- 3. Interest Rate Risk
- 4. Foreign Exchange Risk
- 5. Foreign Exchane Risk
- 6. Liquidity Risk
- 7. Credit Risk
- 8. Commodity Risk
- 9. Risk Management Framework: Policy and Hedging
10. Measuring Risk
11. Global Initiatives in Financial Risk Management
- Diskusi dan Sharing Pengalaman
- Role Play
American Academy Certified Consultant