EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Structurally, training is a sub-system of an organization’s systems. Training has a role as important as the other organizational functions such as production, finance, marketing. Training program’s function to provide the right skills at the right time so that the organization can achieve its objectives. Training is not a program to spend budgeted funds or even to simply entertain employees in training although there is an element of entertainment. Training is an activity that should be structured to be able to provide value-added (adding value) for the company.
After this training participants can:
- Able to make Training Training Analysis (TNA)
- Knowing how to properly manage training programs, from planning, implementation and evaluation of programs.
- Knowing the competencies to be achieved in the training program and needs at the level of the individual, work and organization.
- Understand and can arrange training programs, curriculum and syllabus training
- Understand how to select and evaluate provider
1. Scope of Training
b. The purpose and benefits of training
c. Why become an important
2. Groove Training Program
3. Training Planning:
a. Training Needs Planning (TNA)
b. Training program Planning
c. Curriculum and syllabus Planning
d. Training materials Planning
e. Workshop participants Planning
f. Instructor planning
g. Infrastructure planning
h. Costs planning
4. Training Implementation:
a. Program implementation
b. Curriculum and syllabus Implementation
c. Training materials Implementation
d. Infrastructure Implementation
e. Costs implementation
f. Participants implementation
g. Instructor implementation
h. Training implementation activities
i. Vendor Selection and Evaluation
5. Evaluation of training:
a. level reaction
b. level of knowledge
c. level behavior
d. level result
e. ROI (Return of Investment O)
The training uses interactive methods, where participants are introduced to the concepts, an example application, practice using the concept, discuss the process and results of the exercise.
1. HR Manager or Training and Development Manager
2. Supervisor Training and Development
3. Staff training unit.
INVESTMENT DAN FACILITIES
- Kuala Lumpur & Singapore: IDR 8.500.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.000.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.000.000 min 5 person
- Bangkok: IDR 9.000.000 min 3 person, IDR 7.500.000 min 4 person, IDR 6.500.000 min 5 person.
- Hongkong : IDR 9.000.000 min 5 person, IDR 7.500.000 min 6 person , IDR 6.500.000 min 7 person
- Facility : Certificate, Training kits, USB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir
Ir. Elisa Kusrini, MT., CPIM & team