CMA Certified Marketing Analyst
Successful marketing requires a commitment to understand and satisfy customers. Many products “flop” because the company failed to adequately understand the desires or requirements or constraints of the people who will actually be using the product. For example, Motorola designed a cellular phone with world wide capabilities, but which couldn’t be used inside buildings or cars – the two places phones are most likely to be needed or wanted. Thus, much of this course will be devoted to understanding consumers better: measuring their preferences, understanding how those preferences are formed, and understanding whether products or services are satisfying both stated and unstated preferences.
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to marketing research, and discusses key concepts, processes, and techniques, as well as their applications.
Participants gain an appreciation for the breadth and depth of the subject and its significance for a business enterprise, whether a start-up or an established company. Besides an overview of marketing research, the course covers research design, including qualitative and quantitative data, and quantitative methods used for analyzing research data to make decisions.
This marketing course is intended for participants who want to increase their knowledge of aspects that affect consumer behavior, and of theories and methods for advanced analysis of consumer markets. The final modules of this course focus on advanced market analysis and development of decision making skills
By the end of the course the Business Analyst will be able to:
- Develop effective market strategy based on thorough anlysis regarding customer behaviour, consumer market and thorough market analysis
- Learn how to recognize situations that require market research
- Gain an understanding of the research designs that could be used to address specific business issues
- Broaden Participants understanding of critical research techniques and good research practices
- Develop practical skills that participants can use to establish sampling plans, design questionnaires, and analyze research studies for optimum results in Market Analysis
Module 1 – Perspectives on Strategy
Module 2 – Consumer Behavior
Module 3 – Consumer and Market Analysis
Module 4 – Strategizing- planning and processes
Module 5 – The Basic of Market Research
Module 6 – Designing a Research Project: The Tools of Market Research
Module 7 – Cases
- Case study
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (Bagi Perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta).
American Academy Certified Consultant